Saturday, August 24, 2013

Berries and Cream with a twist.

 
One of my favourite summer deserts. Simple to make, just like every recipe I post, and not too bad on the calories.
 
 
 
Please forgive my presentation- I do need to work on my piping skills.
 
All you need is:
 
Strawberries
Chocolate sauce
Creme Cheese
Whipped Cream
 
Wash the berries and cut out the stem
 
 
Cut the base so that they stay up straight
 
 
 
 
 
Fill a piping bag with a mixture of cream cheese and whipping cream. I usUally add more cream cheese than whipped but if you want a fluffier consistency do the opposite.
 
 
Make an X cut in the top of the strawberry and pipe the filling in slowly.
 
 
 
Repeat with all the berries and after arranging them on a platter, drizzle chocolate sauce and cool in the fridge over night or for a few hours.
Takes about 30 minutes to make and can be served in an hour of chilling.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment